not sure

By June 18, 2012 - 3:01am

i and my boyfriend had an intercoursearound 10 days ago and now am nt having my regular bleeding and the date have also passed and it has been the 6th day today after my date. but still i was able t see a bit of blood in my urine for 2 to 3 time so is it that i am pregnent or i will get my menstuals late this time?

Hi binni!

We don't know if you are pregnant but if the sex was unprotected then you could be - taking a pregnancy test will let you know for sure. Blood in urine could indicate an infection, if this continues see a doctor as soon as possible.

Good luck to you!

i did tested nd it was negative but i am nt gettin regular my periods though my date have passed nd today is the 7th day. so now what it is ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to binni)

Hi binni

We cannot diagnose something over the internet. Sometimes a person randomly skips a period for no reason (or through stress/poor diet, over-exercising)  but the number one cause is pregnancy. Since it has been a full week since you are late, it's a good idea to go to a clinic and see what's going on.

but as i tested nd it was negative than there is no question of pregnancy is it?

HERWriter Guide (reply to binni)

We don't tell people they ARE or ARE NOT something - that's not a reasonable thing to do. But pregnancy tests, when take correctly, as about 99% accurate so therefore pregnancy should not be a concern for you. We cannot tell you why you don't have your period, only that it may have skipped or is extremely late for reasons we cannot tell you over the internet. Please consult your doctor as to why this may be happening.

okay i'll do that thank u soo much.... :)