not sure if this is health related but i get overstimulated during oral sex

By April 8, 2011 - 4:35pm

which kills the mood for any additional sex such as intercourse. i just want to stop when i get to that point. any ideas on how to stop that?

For me, having an orgasm increases arousal, and I can have 20+ orgasms in one session - each one becoming more intense. There are some great arousal gels available that help increase blood flow to the clitoris making it easier for multiple orgasms. [G] Stimulating Gel is my favorite, as it is all natural and works the best. Also, if you can manually stimulate your clitoris during intercourse, you can stay aroused and perpetuate the pleasure.

I have the same problem. Right before I reach orgasm, I make my husband switch to regular intercourse. It does help.

Sounds like you are reaching an orgasm with oral sex. Many people, both male and female, lose interest in sex after having an orgasm. Some individuals, especially those who are young, can have multiple orgasms. But they need some time to "re-boot". Maybe, you should switch to vaginal intercourse just before you feel that you are about to reach a climax with oral sex.