not sure who is the father of my unborn child

My lmp was on the 09th October and on the 16th I slept with my boyfriend and later that night I slept with the other guy #2.And from the 21 until 23 October I was with my boyfriend from the I slept again with guy#2 on the 1st of November.please help.

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Most women ovulate mid month of their cycle so for you that would have been around Oct 24th approximately. So your boyfriend may be the leading candidate but we cannot say for sure. Since sperm can stay alive in a woman's body for up to 5 days, man #2 could also be the father if you ovulated early.

You will need to conduct a DNA test to know for sure, we can only give a rough guide.