not well

can a women get pregnent after getting her period for 5 months..regularly..as i have spnded time 31st march 2015 with my bf..after dat i get regular to my period till 10 july 2016 but now m not feeling well,diziness,size of breast also going big..heartbeat in stomach...plz help me now

A regular period for 5 months would indicate you are not pregnant. But you need to take a test to reassure yourself.

Your illness may not be hormonally related at all - you may have some kind of virus that is causing you to feel unwell. My advice is to see your doctor to know what's wrong. These symptoms are so varied you may need some testing and an exam.