Nuvaring fell out

Ive been on nuvaring since january . So on yesterday , July 15 when I went to change my nuvaring ( I change it every 3 weeks and skip my periods due to severe dysmenorrhea ) I realized it wasn't in . I have no clue how long it's been out but upon telling my partner he says he doesn't recall feeling it during intercourse in about a week . I had some spotting for three days along with severe mood swings and weight gain of about 10 pounds in the past month that I thought were just side effects . Is it possible I'm pregnant ?

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had unprotected intercourse, your chances are higher. You need to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. Hope this helps?