Odd pain

This morning I had a horrible pain when I was going to the bathroom as if something was stuck "up there" I stopped my period three days ago but have been experiencing pms and I had to pee allot then after wiping I saw blood all over the toilet paper it hurt much to see what was wrong me

Thank you for your question! 

Without a physical, it's impossible to say what the problem may be. You may have some kind of internal growth, you may have left a tampon inside you or you may have something like a urinary tract infection. 

Please see your doctor straight away for an evaluation, especially since you are in a considerable amount of pain. 

Will you keep us updated?