Okay So , My Boyfriend Told Me That While Were having sex he wipes his sperm Onto The inside of my undergarments is There a possible chance of me getting pregnant ?

By Anonymous April 3, 2012 - 11:10pm

I read a little more of what he does on another post of yours.

It seems that your boyfriend is ejaculating into your underpants and that you are worried if you put them on straight away, you may get pregnant.

Sperm does not live long outside the body but direct sperm to female genital contact can, in very unusual circumstances, cause pregnancy.

It sounds like your boyfriend is doing this to try to get you pregnant (in his mind) or to play games with you and make you afraid of pregnancy. There are a hundred things he could wipe himself with - aside from your underwear so it's not like it's the only thing around he could use. And apart from that, if you are putting this underwear back on, it's dirty and unhygienic.

You just need to tell him to stop doing what he is doing, so you don't have these fears.

Thanks for posting. Can you clarify your question for us please?

What do you mean he wipes while you were having sex?