Bones & Joints

Bones & Joints Guide

ask: one foot, right, seizes up, painful to walk on.

This problem reoccurs like every 6mths always the same foot, I know its about to happen the day before, then bang! that's me finished for the whole day. walking is difficult as the foot is seized and painful. no swelling, redness or any thing else. just looks normal. have tried joint creams, hot bath, nothing etc etc. the only thing that seem to help is taking regular dose of anedin, but even that now doesn't work as quickly now as before. then over night its almost gone, except for a few twinges when walking about, these will last a few days then all back to normal, until the next time. Have never had an accident or trauma to the foot that i'm aware of. any ideas

Robert...

misvives HERWriter Guide

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Have you had the foot looked at by a doctor? Once the foot seizes, I would contact your doctor to have to looked at to have a better idea as to what is happening as there could be too many different reasons behind the foot issue. Keep us posted.

Missie

Anonymous (reply to misvives)

Ref frozen foot.
Hi Missie.
Thank you for the reply. No not been to the Doctors over this, feel a bit of a fraud. But perhaps I should. One thing I did forget to mention, I don't know whether this has any bearing, this foot "cracks" a lot, the other doesn't.
Missie, I hope your patient, lol I'll probably not have an issue till later in the year.

Kind Regards.

Robert...

Robert,
May stem cell and PRP Injection help you out to sort this problem.
Wish You Good Health.

Keep Updated us here. TY

Who do you trust for making healthy living/lifestyle choices? :