oral contraceptives/thyroid/adrenals/menstrual cycle

Can you take Slow FlowTM - Menstrual Flow Support if you are on oral contraceptives? My menstrual cycle is long and I take oral contraceptive. Gynecologist blames it on hypothyroid even though my numbers were not far out of range. I was told it could be adrenals and not thyroid. My feeling is that it is more stress related and adrenals but Dr would not listen to me and I refuse to take hormones To me it is not a solution it is a mask for a problem. I also read oral contraceptives can affect thyroid. I would like to know if Slow Flow or other natural products can help.

Slow Flow is an herbal supplement. The manufacturer's recommend talking with a health care provider before taking it. Some herbals do interact with medications so it's a good idea.