orthomicronor birth control

By Anonymous December 8, 2014 - 8:58pm

I've been on this mini pill for about a yr no problem. I started a new pack 5 days ago, missed yesterdays, and am supposed to take one today. But I unexpectedly am seeing my bf(long distance relationship) in 3 weeks and dont wanna be on my period. Can I stop my pack and start a new one next week to get my period a week later? Theres no placebos so i cant skip it and just need to delay this period for this month

The mini pill is different than the regular pill in that being late to take it or missing a day can result in pregnancy more than the regular pill. 

I suppose you could stop now and begin a week before you see your boyfriend. You may need to use a back up if you start taking it any later than a week before you have sex. 

I think it's a good idea to call your pharmacist for advice.