Outer course concern

My name is Jordin and I was hoping you could give me a more detailed answer on non-possiblity of pregnancy through clothing? When it was described it said several layers but what about just one? There was one time that me and my boyfriend where engaged in physical activity, and we only ever do it with at least one person with there underwear on, and I was giving him oral over his underwear and at one point I felt something cun shoot through the underwear into my mouth. I didn't even know that was possible. So I'm wondering about the same thing being able to happen when we engage in dry humping cause sometime we do it with only him wearing underwear. Mind you, he doesn't wear boxer so I'm not asking about leakage though the sides, I'm talking about sperm actually being about to shoot though a single layer of fabric to cause pregnancy cause we've talked about wanting to engage in outer course while we're both naked with a sheet between us. Probably a jersey sheet (which is a sheet made out of t-shirt fabric) just to fit in the details. I just wanna be sure, considering what I meantioned at the top about it shooting through his underwear in my mouth. Please and thank you.

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

Pregnancy through a sheet with there is no intercourse isn't possible.

Since you are heavily engaged in sexual activity without intercourse, you're better off having him wear a condom even if you're not having intercourse. You're playing a game of "how close can we get to sex without getting pregnant" which doesn't make much sense. You'll be constantly wondering if you're pregnant. He needs to wear a condom. Then you'll be stress free.