Hello a few weeks ago i had outercourse with a guy im not to sure if he ejaculated , however we where both wearing jeans my jeans where not that thick but his were. when we were done i found a wet patch on my undies but im guessing thats from me . Please Help am i pregnant?

Hi Anonymous

You cannot get pregnant this way - sperm cannot possibly go from penis through underwear, through denim jeans, onto another pair of jeans and somehow end up in the vagina and impregnate someone. Just think about it and you'll understand how this cannot happen.

For more information and an article that can really help you, click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors?page=6

Good luck and thanks for writing!

Thank you Very Much Susan for answering my question for making it very reassuring and clear to me It’s made me feel really settled and calm because to be honest I was really freaking out . Hope its ok for me to write to you when I encounter any other problems