By December 21, 2011 - 12:31pm

I am a virgin. I have a boyfriend and we participated in outercourse. He had on tighty whities and his pajamas pants and I had on two pairs of pajamas pants and underwear. He did arrive, as I like to call it, in his undies his pants were wet and my pants were wet too. My undies were a little wet but I'm yet that was from me. Is there any way that his sperm could go through his undies, his pajamas, two pairs of my pajama pants, through my undies and I could have gotten pregnant. I'm new to this page and I'm a bit shy about asking this but I wanted to ask a professional woman

Hi Taylor1

Thanks for your post. You cannot get pregnant from this activity although you're pretty close to starting a sexual relationship so keep condoms handy.

For some really good information on this topic, click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thank you Susan. Neither me or my boyfriend are ready for sex. We have talked about it and we are comfortable were we are. I guess I was his being over protective.