Outercourse "Naked"

By May 21, 2012 - 11:42am

To Whom this may concern,

I have a friend who was telling me that they "dry humped" or did Outercourse but did it naked. According to her, he did not ejaculate (He had an hour or so before) but the only possible thing that may have happened was some Pre-Cum. She was wondering if she should be worried or is Pre-Cum safe? She told me her period ended last week. (She did this just last night)

Okay, how can she do that? Make an account and ask directly?

HERWriter Guide (reply to XxLovinLifexX)

Sure! Just like you did! Or she can post as Anon.

Our experience of answering 'sex and relationship' via a third party isn't generally the best.

Thanks for the link,

So what she is/was doing can still cause pregnancy? It talks about spillage of the semen but nothing of Pre-Cum or if its still "Dry" I understand that the "Dry" part comes from clothing but it's still a bit confusing. It wasn't actual deep penetration. Just simply rubbing.

I Just want to be able to fully explain this to her. :)

Hi there!

Have your friend chat with us so that we can answer her questions directly as we want to make sure the information she gets is correct and nothing is lost in translation and we don't have to keep going back and forth.

Hi there!

Have your friend read this: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

All the information she needs is there!