For over 1 yr I have had this feeling of something in my throat with drainage on the left side with some discomfort and pain in throat jaw and ear.. Have been to ENT and other doctors but no one has diagnosis me. Can you tell me what it could be?

I have had drainage for over 15 years along with headaches. Headache have improved with septoplasty but still have the problems with drainage on the left side and the discomfort and pain.....

It sounds like you need to see and Ears, Nose and Throat specialist who can run a battery of tests to see what's going on.

This constant drainage may be as a result of rhinitis or sinusitis. Also, have you experienced heartburn a lot? GERD can also cause this painful and irritating drainage and pain. Has heartburn been an issue for you?