ask: Over dosage of Postinor 2

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

Hello miss susan...Im taking postinor 2 last sunday and I take it again last Wednesday ..Then last Thursday my nose swollen till in my upper lips..Is it the side effect of P2?then am really really feel sick and my body so pain,I feel headache,nausea and bloating and lost appetite to eat and till now my blood haven't come...what is the home remedy about my swollen nose..and its too pain and numb I can't touch my nose...what should I do??

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Firstly, you need to stop taking P2. You are taking it too often to begin with.

But you may be having some kind of severe reaction to it. You need medical attention - there are no home remedies for this since you don't know why this is going on. Please see a doctor.

Anonymous

HI Susan,
Please I need an advice- I had sex wit my gf on the 5th of July 2015, she used the drugs about 12hours after. Thereafter, we had sex again unprotected on18th without using the drugs again and without depositing the sperm into her. My questions are these: Could she be pregnant after 3weeks? even though she never saw any spot or stain. However, the period date is 28th last month also same date. Today is 30th and she is already complaining of feeling tired, and irritated, Headache or backache,Joint or muscle pain. but last 26th she saw spotting dot like and same after normal bleeding like brown color only happen like a one day. Help
Your advice is urgently needed.

This question has been asked several times, I helped you out on your own post. Please only post once so we have time to help everyone. Thanks for your understanding!

Anonymous

Please I need an advice- I had sex wit my gf on the 10th of July 2015, she used the drugs about 23 hours after. Thereafter, we had sex for 3 consecutive days without using the drugs again and without depositing the sperm into her. My questions are these: Could she be pregnant after 3weeks? even though she never saw any spot or stain. However, she was feeling irritated, 2days after using the drugs. Today is 27th and she is already complaining of feeling tired, and irritated. NB: Help next period is suppose to be 1st or 2nd of August.
Your advice is urgently needed.
Regards,
Richards

Pregnancy is possible as the withdrawal method is not very reliable.

I think she's panicking a bit. Her symptoms could be PMS. She needs to wait to see if her period comes and if not, she should take a test.

Gudday miss susan...I had sex wit my gf on d 1st of august nd on d 2nd she saw her period...Pls,do i still give her postinor 2 cos i kinda released inside.

richards001 (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank You so much, Can u please could u explain the meaning of PMS.Also, how long could the drug be effective in a lady's system? Must it be used after every unprotected sex? Lastly, she used the drugs at about 23 hours after sex- does that mean Prostinor 2 isn't effective?

Regards,
Richards

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to richards001)

Hello

PMS can be explained her - your girlfriend will understand it: http://www.empowher.com/pms/content/pms-symptoms-diagnosis-and-causes

Look up the website for Postinor2, we are not affiliated with the medication and the website's information can give you all the information you need.

richards001 (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank You so much.

Regards,
Richards.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: