ask: Over dosage of Postinor 2

By Kennie

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

Good Day, I had sex on the 22 of nov..last day of my period well it ended abt 1 am in the night..i had sex at about 1pm the same day ...he ejaculated in me but i wanna know if im still able to take the pill today...and if so do i take the 2 one time or take one nd wait the next 12 hrs...

Anonymous

i have a sex with my gf and she took postinor 2 before 24 hour. she took 2 pills at a time. how it effected my gf

Anonymous

i had a sex last monday night and i took postinor2 on tuesday. on friday night too i had another sex and i took postinor 2 on saturday. i normally have my.menses on the 15 or 16 th of the month. i felt the pain last two day but i hv not seen the blood. what should i do. please advice.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question.

I cannot stress enough that Postinor 2 and all other brands of emergency contraceptives are intended to be used only in an emergency situation, contain a high dose of the same synthetic hormone found in most birth control pills, and should not be taken more than once in a one month period.

You have upset the delicate hormonal balance that controls your menstrual cycle. My advice is contact your gynecologist or visit a walk in women's health clinic to have the symptom of pain evaluated.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I had my last period on Nov 2..and had sex on the 14th of Nov
.I took the pos.2 on the 15th and now having my period on the 21st of nov...will this automatically be my cycle time now or it will still go back to the original cycle?

Anonymous

Hello! I took postinor 2 on 30th Oct after an unprotective sex, 3 days before my expected period arrives. On 12th november, I feel cramps and found brown discharge from my undies and that's that - no more blood whatsoever. So far, I have not experience any pregnant symptoms and will postinor 2 mess up my cycle ?

Your period for November may start earlier or later than normal. Flow might be lighter or heavier than normal. These changes are a reported side effect experienced by some women.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and took the first pill right after. U delayed in taking the second pill by 6hrs but I took the pill anyways and took a 3rd pill 12hrs after the second pill.
I didn't see my menses since that day and its getting to 2months since my last menses after the 3 pills. I've done 2 pregnancy test at different and intervals and both were negative but I am concerned about my menses not showing up for about 2 months now. What do I do

You need to be evaluated in person by a physician.

Regards,

Anonymous

Few weeks after my period I had unprotected sex with my bf. 3days leta I took postinor 2. Since last month till now have not seen my period but I still release watering white substance. What may be the problem? Am I pregnant? No early morning fever ad no voimtting.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: