ask: Over dosage of Postinor 2

By Kennie

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

A very wonderful site has made a lot of difference in my life thanks marya ann.

Anonymous

Dear doctor, pls I was on my ovulation period wen I played wit my partner, we didn't really ve sex bt his penis was on my vagina. He tried penetrating bt due to d fact dat my vagina was very tight he couldn't penetrate so he decided to leave it there. He kept tryin till he ejaculated. I took postinor 2 within 24 hrs bt its a newmonth and my period hasn't stil arrived, I've been havin sharp pains in my vagina and my nipple dat usually comes wen I wnt 2 see my period, am confused! Could it be dat am pregnant? Doctor pls I nid ur help

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. If you do not start your period within three weeks of taking Postinor 2, take a home pregnancy test. That will tell you if you are pregnant or not.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi, my girlfriend and i had unprotected sex during her safe period but then she also took postinor-2 just in case, she had her period 4 days after, but for two close to two months now she hasn't seen her period, could this be as a result of the drug?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, this could be a result of the emergency contraception but I also think a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Anonymous

I gave my girlfriend a dosage of postinor last month buh doh she did not bleed she did see her period..she took anoda dose last week after we had sex unprotected an jes dis mornin she started bleeding..i was woried becux i never new virginal bleedin is associated wit postinor..tanks for d awareness..anyway i want to know if d bleedin wud stop on its own or she has to take a medication for dat..becux she is still havin blood stains on her pants..please respond!

Anonymous

Hi my wife took postings 24 hour ago aftre that we had a sex with her. Will she take another pill or the previous dose stay for how long?
Steve

Anonymous

I ad unprotected sex ystdy morning nd I took postinor...after completing d last dose I ad unprotected sex 2hours shortly after dt... shuld I take another batch of postinor dis morning or shuld I jst not bother???

Mary Ann please respond to this!

jenny60

i took 3 packs of postinor 2 dat is 6 tablets in a month am suppose to c my period on d 1st of october nd dis is d 3rd of october nd am yet to c it pls wats happening to me as am xperiencin some effects like breast gain/tenderness, back/waist pain, frequent urination. pls help me.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?:

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window