Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: Over dosage of Postinor 2

By Kennie

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

I took postinor 2 after a day sex then after two days of another sex then I took another one. But I made a mistake by taking an alcohol after 3 hours am so much confused if the last one I took could be effective for up to three days as it supposed to be.

Anonymous

Hello, I had unprotected sex and took P2. About 12 hours after taking the second pill I had sex again, is the dosage I took still effective or do I need to take a dose of P2 again?

Anonymous

Hi..My had my period last June 1st... I had sex June 13th then took prostinor 2 ... After a week I had sex again and took prostinor 2 again! I took 4 tablets in a month... My period started by 27th of June brown/reddish and it's like spotting bcoz very light blood only coming out compared from my previous heavy periods.. Can I get pregnant? After my period can I take a daily birth control pill? Tnx

Anonymous

i took postino2 after unprotected sex and my mestruation has not still show up could it be possible am pregnant

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

That depends on when your period is due. If you are late, take a pregnancy test although your risk is very low. 

Anonymous

i have missed my period for the pass two months, took two pregnancy test both were negative. i did get my period after my last intercourse for 14 days

Anonymous

yesterday i had an unprotected sex with my bf. after soon as finished having sex i took postinor-2 first tablet and again after one hour we had an unprotected sex. I took postinor-2 second tablets within 12 hours of first tablet taking. now i feel abdominal pain and back pain. this is my first time sex experience. please tell me will i be pregnant? I dont want to be pregnant. help me

Anonymous

i had sex and then took postinor-2 right after, two weeks after had sex again and took the EC again, three days after had unprotected sex again. could i be pregnant or could my period be delayed?

Anonymous

Hi there..i just wanna ask,my bf ejaculates on my vagina area. He does not penetrates my vagina n im still a virgin. Is there a risk of pregnancy? N do u reccommend me to take postinor 2 even if im not sure the sperm entered me or not??

Anonymous

i took postinor immediately after having unprotected sex,a week after, i took another one because i wasn't sure that the first one worked.i saw blood stains after i took the second one,two days after i started bleeding and it has a foul smell.pls i need to know what is wrong?do i need to see the doc?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?:

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window