ask: Over dosage of Postinor 2

By Kennie

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

I had sex for the first time in my life yesterday.. I was scared of pregnancy since I am supposed to see my period in few days time. So I took postinor2 following the instructions.. But now I read people's comment and I am worried.. Please can someone tell me what I should expect.

My dear sis. If u followed the instructions, then u shouldn't be worried. U r definitely not going to be pregnant. Your menses may be delayed or may come earlier than expected ( about 2 days delay/ earlier). But its likely u will bleed two times this month. Its very normal ok. One will be your actual menses, and the other will be the withdrawal bleeding as a result of the drug.
Just relax!!!

Just relax!!!

Anonymous

Had unprotected sex and j took the two tablets at once, is there anything wrong with it

Anonymous

If sperm transfer doesn't happen and if we take postinor will periods occur?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, Anon - your will continue to get periods.

Anonymous

will your flow go back to normal after the month you took postinor-2 ?

Yes, it should go back to normal after a month. If not, give it another month and things will all be back to normal.

Anonymous

After taking postinor-2 will your menstrual flow go back to normal?

Anonymous

I've taken postinor-2 four times now.The first time i took it my period was 4 days early.The next two times I bled exactly seven days after taking the pill.This last time I took postinor-2 both pills about 13 hours after having sex but i didn't take it with water.about two days later i took the pills again but now with water.Its now been 8days since I took the first pill and i haven't bled yet.Could i be pregnant?Could the fact that i took the pill without water affect anything?Can i fail to bleed after 7days like in the last two cases and have an early period?Does taking postinor-2 in one cycle affect the ovulation date of the next cycle?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: