Over dosage of Postinor 2

By April 6, 2011 - 2:35pm

I took both pills in one dosage, is this dangerous or less effective? Also, what are the usual side effects after taking the pills and how soon after? I took the pills about a 17 days ago and now I'm spotting ( not heavy but blood is present). Could this be a side effect?

Anonymous

I took the pills 4 times within a week and some days and now I'm spotting not heavy or anything but blood is present. Could this be a side effect? and what is the worst to happen

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You took too many pills and could have seriously upset the hormonal balance that regulates your menstrual cycle. Call your gynecologist.

Anonymous

I took postinor 2 and got my period.. now my second period is 20days late.. my pregnancy tests are negative.. I am scared.. freaking out.. can someone tell me what's happening?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Changes in the menstrual cycle are a reported side effect of Postinor 2. This is a longer than normal delay. Have you taken the pill often?

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for the reply.
I take it very rarely.. I just got mine today..
feeling relieved..

Anonymous

I took 5sets of p2 in a single week.I didn't know it was dangerous till I started reading all these comments and now I'm scared because I'm seeing all the signs of pregnancy yet its still a week I had sex.I was on birth control program and I failed to renew so I thought p2 was the solution. I need an answer pls.
Ps.I'm experiencing bleeding and cramps.am I gonna die?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Call your gynecologist or get to an urgent care center now. You overdosed on Postinor 2 and seriously upset the hormonal balance that regulates your menstrual cycle.

Anonymous

I took posternor2 24hrs after unprotected sex and I took the two tablet once will it still be effective

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes. Taking two tablets of Postinor 2 at the same time and within 24 hours after unprotected sex will still be effective.

Regards,

Please i took postinor 2... Two tablets .. 10 minutes after sex.. Will it still be effective..