Pain / burning in nipples recurring off and on, no periods since last 3 months.

By Anonymous April 10, 2012 - 9:01pm

I have burning sensation in my nipples and it increases when i touch them. I happened a month ago and last week as well. I am 46 years old and have not ever had a mammogram or breast exam. I am traveling in Asia and might not be able to see a doctor soon. Why is this happening and what is the solution?
Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you for posting-- we actually get this question quite often so I pulled a few threads that you may find helpful:

Please see your doctor as soon as you get back home.

All the best,

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide