Is the pain in my right leg result of taking dane-35?

Hi. I'm 20 years old. I have pco and high testosterone level (but not much). The doctor prescribed me diane-35 for 6 months. At the first month I had a little breast pain. Now it's my 2nd month and after taking first pill I had a pain on my right leg. Now I don't know that must I stop taking pills or not? And what's the reason of the pain in my leg? Please, answer my question. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your question!

Blood clots can form as a result of being on the birth control pill. It's not common but it can certainly happen. This may or may not be causing the pain in your leg but please put a call into your doctor immediately (today) for advice.

Thank you very much for the advice, Susan. I wrote to my doctor first time , but she had said this pain isn't caused by these pills, if caused by pills this pain would be at first month. But I'm afraid. It's the 10 days that I have a little pain, numbness and tingling in the back of my lower leg and foot. :/ (p.s. I'm the same girl but I opened account :))