pain in oviars, no sex drive, night sweats. And i'm only 25.

By Anonymous March 17, 2010 - 11:42am

I am 25 years old. At 23 i had a seserian. three months later i meet my boyfriend. Things where fine in the bed room then about a year later i started getting pains. Then when they went away but the night and day sweats came about. I do not have a sex drive. He blames him self since i have no logical reason. I have been to the doctor and they tell me nothings wrong. But how is that so when there are bumps down younder, in pain and cant stop sweating hot or cold weather. I just dont understand why at 25 i am not into sex.

Thank you for your question and welcome!

I'm sorry you are dealing with this, and at such a young age.

Firstly, neither your or your boyfriend are to "blame". Neither of you caused this; it's a medical issue.

When you say you went to your doctor and were told nothing wrong - what tests did they do to come to this conclusion? Do you know if your hormone and thyroid levels were checked? Did they draw blood to test?

To send you away saying nothing is wrong doesn't make sense - something is clearly wrong. This is possibility that you are heading into menopause early although that would be quite rare. A distinct possibility is that you need your hormone or thyroid (which is also a hormone) levels corrected.

Please read this thread below, I think it will help you:

Also, when you talk about "bumps down yonder" can you tell us what this means exactly? Can you pinpoint exactly where you pain is?

Do you know if you have a family history of this kind of pain/condition?

We looking forward to your updates as this will help us help you further!