pain in stomach

By September 13, 2013 - 8:37am

i am trying for baby during ovulate i have sex
now i am suffering from light pain in stomach
can i know what is the reason and also there is more than ten days for my periods

we have sex every day from 10 to 20 of my cycle and i am sure that we dont miss my ovulation
and i am expecting very much to conceive this month..
and one more doubt can i have sex for upcoming days till my periods date

thank you very much susan
and one more thing that i have pain in my lower stomach and also i dont know what doing in my stomach something happening for past two days
today i feel little much better

Hi haniyafathima

If your pain is higher up in your stomach area, it may have nothing to do with your reproductive system - you may have indigestion or gas.

Your pain would not be due to pregnancy symptoms, it's far too early for that. However, some women do experience some discomfort during ovulation or it even could be the beginning of PMS.

Make sure to have sex every other day from day 10 to day 20 of your cycle so that you don't miss ovulation.

If your period does not come when expected, take a pregnancy test.