pain under right shoulder blade

By Anonymous December 2, 2011 - 12:49pm

i have pain under right shoulder blade. hurts all time for 2 days. hurts even when breathing in. having some discomfort in chest. what can this be?

I'm also having pain under my right shoulder blade and it bothers me to lay on my right side been to the doctor and test done didn't find any gall stones but I'm still having an annoying pain kinda like a burning in my back and very uncomfortable

Hi Anonymous

Thank you for your question.

You may have an issue with your gallbladder (gallbladder conditions often cause pain between the shoulder blades), liver, kidney or lungs - or even your heart.

You need to contact a doctor straight away or present yourself to the ER. You cannot take any chances with this kind of pain, especially if you are also experiencing chest discomfort.

Please put a call in straight away and keep us posted.Make sure you explain your symptoms in detail.

Gallbladder Cancer

Gallbladder Cancer Guide