Pain underneath my feet and in my toes

From last month onwards i am facing some severe pain through out my left leg. it all stared with a muscle pull kind of a pain underneath my thigh. each time i used to sit i used to feel that pain no matter what way i used to sit. But i didn't felt the pain while walking or lying down or while standing. It only occurred when i used to sit. After 2weeks of suffering i went to see a doctor who assigned me some pain killers and vitamins. after taking the meds for three days i got quite a relief from the pain but the suffering was not over yet. Two days after that i started to feel a pain on my back waist bone and my heap bones. i couldn't walk or bend properly for three days. I tend to apply hot oil massage and hot water therapy which was beneficial to some extent. Still i couldn't get held of the problem. After two days i started to notice a feeling like a lump underneath my feet exactly in the hollow place in the middle of the feet underneath the toes. When ever i used to touch it or press i could feel nothing. at first i thought i was imagining all these lump sort of things but later there was a very bad pain over there and on my toes and nails. The pain was more like a pain that we face during skin infections or by getting hurt through something. I didn't go for any remedy this time in fact i dont know what precautions am i suppose to take. I am Still suffering the pain. can anyone tell me why these pains are occurring?If any one could help me with any advice it will be really helpful. Thank u everyone for reading my post.

I did not see you posted a question twice and I answered your first question here:

Please only post your question once so that we can keep track of how to help you!  

Thank u Susan for ur reply... i keep into account what ever u said and sorry for the double post the first one was done by a mistake.

I am really looking for some help if someone could advise i will be really thankful...