pains at the lower part of my tommy and water coming out of my virgina for some days after i might have finished menstration. what drug can i use to stop this?.

i have fibroid which make me to have heavy flow and pains whenever am about to see my menses, though my menses is regular.

Hi Anonymous, What your saying is something that is best to see a GYN for. If it's bothering you a lot go see your doctor right away.

Feel Better,

You need to be examined by a physician.

Are you currently being treated by a doctor for the fibroids?

The cause of the pain and vaginal discharge needs to be determined. Once you have a diagnosis, then, treatment can be prescribed.