Paranoia, finger, pregnancy

Basically not had sex but paranoid I'm pregnant.
Wasn't my choice and I keep getting flashbacks. The only the guy did was him finger me. I have no idea if there was any fluid on his hands
I'm not sexually active neither have I had sex. This was the only incident this happened

This happened probably towards the end days of March.
I started my period twice now. Both being light.
I've had an eating problem to help me cope on what happened where I lost weight. I'm now probably 7 stones (5'3 or 5'4 in height)

I keep reading up on women who don't knows about them being pregnant until the very end and how some women could still bleed even pregnancy and confuse this as their menstrual period. Because I had a light period I fear that this could relate to pregnancy. I don't know if I should attribute the light bleeding to my weight loss.
I've tried booking a blood test to be sure and my doc thinks I'm crazy and don't need one. Cannot pay for a private one because they are costly

Please help me

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER!

You are not pregnant. A finger never impregnated anyone and the odds of sperm being on it - that's just not even on the scale. You need to let go of the pregnancy fears, it's not scientifically or biologically possible and you are having your periods. Pregnancy is not an issue.

What is happening is that you are having an emotional response to the trauma of a sexual assault - something that is very normal. Your disordered eating is a consequence of your attack and stress can change periods.

Please get yourself into counseling - this is what you need to do to get your body and mind healthy again.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/how-i-learned-be-proud-freeze-response-after-sexual-assault

We wish you the very best,

Thankyou susan for your reply.
Yes. I agree I need to get counselling for the trauma but there are people that have told me just to get over it and that I don't need it and I will get over it soon. They've dubbed that in my head abit. I do think I need it tho.

I just keep getting crazy symptoms likes nausea and a frequent need to empty my bowels. I don't know if this can be linked with my anxiety.

I just want to do a pregnancy test to ease my fears. I understand if I drink lots of water before doing the test it could affect the test. What if I eat something and do the test?
I understand the FMU is the most reliable but with toilet problems. It's kind of a problem

Hi again Anon

Just drink a moderate amount of water, that's all you need. You are not pregnant but I do understand your need to confirm this with a test. I hope your negative result will end your pregnancy fears.

Anyone who tells you to "get over it" is NOT a friend nor has your best interests at heart. Please do seek some therapy.