pelvic pain

Okay so i have a lot of pressure in my pelvic. I get this pain ones in a great while during my period. 5 days ago i had my perid for 2 days just really light pretty much only when i whiped. i have been on birth control for 4 years. I always have messed up periods but after that 2 days. I have had pressure in my pelvic for about 5 days now and i am really scared.
Please help!

I'm sorry you are in this kind of discomfort. You need to see a doctor about this pain. You may have cysts that are causing this kind of pain. Cyst pain often comes and goes depending on where you are in your cycle so this might explain intermittent pain.
Regardless, I suggest a pelvic exam and/or a scan to get to the bottom of this pain.

Please keep us posted!