Pelvic ultrasound question

I am very freaked out about pregnancy. My story is that i had dry sex while my patner had nothing on and i had jeans on some sperm did land on my jeans.

I had an pelvic transabdominal ultrasound done to check on my pcos i would have been 14 weeks or so. The results stated that i had a normal size uterus with normal shape and texture my endometrium was 6mm and had slightly enlarged ovaries. Does this mean im not pregnant? And i can stop worrying??

Thanks for your post.

You couldn't get pregnant if you were wearing jeans. Sperm on jeans has never gotten anyone pregnant. It can't get through jeans and up a vagina.

Additionally, at 14 weeks, a pelvic ultrasound would certainly show a pregnancy straight away.

You're not pregnant.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Thank you for your reply susan, i read the link you posted and it did calm me down, im from a culture where such things are very frowned upon thats why im very worried.thats why im coming her for assurance. So if the ultrasound was done they would have easily seen it? And there was no chance of them missing such a thing. They measured my endometrium so im guessing that it wouldnt be possible. Thank you so much.

Yes, trust me, you'd be in your second trimester with an enlarged uterus and a little baby in it! They could never miss it!

You're not pregnant, you can relax.