ask: period?

i always gt my period 2-3 days befor my due date. My last period was on 9-14 october. on 21st i have taken ipill and on 27th i received beeding which asted fr 5 days. Now its november 15th i have not received my period. should i wait for some more days by taking 27th as first day of my period???????????//

Emergency contraception can affect the following cycle so this is likely what is happening. We can't say when your next period will be due (it could be anytime in the next few weeks) but this is a normal - if not annoying - side effect.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: