Period 2-3 weeks late twice in a row...

I'm 19, and usually have somewhat regular periods but two months ago it was two weeks late. I thought this was due sickness/the medication I was taking for it, but this time around it has been almost three weeks and no period. I took two pregnancy tests the first time and they were negative, shortly thereafter I got my period...this time I have also taken two tests which have proven to be negative...I still have not gotten my period. Can anyone tell me what might be going on?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause changes in a woman's cycle.  Such as ovarian cysts, medications, endometriosis, hormonal imbalance and many other.  It's important to see your doctor and explain all the changes you are experiencing with your cycles.