I had my normal period and when I was on the last couple days I had Protected sex a couple times.. And I took an ECP and three days later I woke up with blood and I've been bleeding like a period all day.. I've been really stressed at school lately.. Could it be from those to factors or could I be pregnant? I'm really scared

You said you had protected sex - then why did you use emergency contraception? That will cause your cycle to become irregular. Bleeding after EC is common so I don't thnk you have too much to worry about. EC is 90-95% effective.