Hiya I'm 17 years off age and I have my period since I was 12 , my period skips a lot and when I mean a lot I mean 3 months it's never on time and always late ,once it didn't come for 4 months .I'm getting worried because I have my period for the last 3 weeks .. it was there for two weeks and then went for a week and then I started again , I am sexually active but am not on any type off pill or haven't got anything put in and I am kinda worried about my future for having children I know it sounds silly for a 17year old to be saying about having children at 17 but I just want to know now so I can't do anything about it if something is wrong with me :)

It sounds like you are very irregular and there can be many reasons for that - a talk with your doctor and some blood tests can let you know more.

Anon, having unprotected sex at 17 is madness - are you trying to pregnancy? If not, then you have to get on some kind of birth control. Even irregular women can get pregnant. 

Please talk to your doctor about this and your options.