By Anonymous December 26, 2015 - 3:39pm

So I've been feeling symptoms of my period but it's not coming. Like my breast are sore like every month like they are supposed to but it's still isn't coming! I'm sexually active but I use protection every single time. And we check for cuts and tears in the condom. What is the problem

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Having a missed or irregular period does not necessarily mean something is worry. It is only necessary to have a regular period if you are trying to get pregnant, or you have prolonged, frequent and/or very heavy bleeding.
In other words, it is entirely possible to have a healing reproductive system and still not have regular periods. If you want to have regular periods, most doctors prescribe taking birth control pills.