Okay so I had sex with my boyfriend and we think the condom broke. So I took a plan b pill. Yet I am also on birth control. Well yesterday I only bleed for like 10 minutes but I am supposed to start my period Thursday. Help?

There was no need to take an emergency pill if you are already on the Pill - the Pill protects you 99% of the time and EC is not needed as a "backup".

Your next month may be irregular as a result but pregnancy should not be an issue.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills