Period 5 days late now heavy bleeding. could i be pregnant.?

By November 3, 2014 - 10:13pm

My period was 5 days late. I felt nausea, cramps, bloating, and even sore breast. On the 5th day i took a home pregnacy test, the results were negative. Now i've been bleeding heavily for 3 days and then no period. Im scared that i may been having a miscarraige. Please help me.

Hi johnsongrl11

If you took a pregnancy test on day 5 and it was negative, then you are not pregnant. 

It sounds like your period was heavy and late - this bleeding IS your period. You have nothing to worry about. For reasons unknown, periods can be different some months.