Period behavior after taking Next Choice

I was on my period and 3 days later my boyfriend and I had sex. We didn't use a condom but we didn't finish. To be on the safe side I went to plan parenthood and they gave my Next Choice. About 2-3 days after that I got what I believe to be my period again. I was bleeding for about 5 days like I would normally on my period (it was a big heavier though). Now, its about a week past the time I would normally get my period. I'm not sure when I should be expecting it. And I'm not sure if this would be related at all but I've been having the urge to pee a lot. But, it seems like I have the symptoms for a UTI. I've been trying not to stress out about this because I know that can cause my period to be late. Also, I live with two other women, My mother is going through menopause and that seems to have been causing my sister and I to have irregular periods for the past few months. Any advice would be great.

Correction. We actually did use a condom, but after we were done we kept going for a bit. When he went to take it off, it had slid half way off.

and I havn't had any pain. Just either going a lot, or feeling like I have to.

It is frustrating to have an irregular cycle when you most need it to be regular! When you take emergency contraception, the side effect can be irregular cycles for a month or two, unfortunately.

When was your last menstrual period?

You said you have the urge to pee a lot, and that is a symptom of a UTI. Do you have any other symptoms (pain with urinating, after emptying your bladder, you still have the urge to urinate?). In case you were wondering, the urge to urinate is not be an early sign of pregnancy (it occurs in 2nd and 3rd trimesters, as the growing fetus presses down on a woman's bladder). If you have other symptoms of a UTI, it is important to be medically evaluated, as they are easily treated and become worse when left untreated.

Does this help answer your question?