Period came late and didn't last long

By Anonymous April 22, 2016 - 4:21pm

So my period came about 4 days late. It was supposed to come on April 14, 2016 and didn't actually come until April 19 a little after midnight which is weird. I usually get it in the morning when I wake up or in the afternoon. Anyways, it was heavy bleeding the first day and it only lasted about 2-2.5 days. Is this implantation bleeding or is it my period? Can I be pregnant? My BF and I did have unprotected sex and did the pull out method.

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

The pull out method is risky. Anytime you have sex with an unreliable birth control method the possibility pregnancy is high.

The best way for you to rule it out is by taking a home pregnancy test.

Be well,