Period cycle different after Plan B? Normal?

The condom slipped off when my boyfriend and I were having sex so we decided I should take a plan b pill.It was only 12 hours after the accident. I took it and got my period July 14th, as a regular period. It's now July 27th and I still haven't gotten my period!! I'm very scared, is there any chance that the pill made my period late? Is this normal?

A pregnancy test would not come out "positive", unless there were "pregnancy hormones" in your body. Did you call the doctor right away when you read your positive pregnancy test?

Emergency contraception can cause a delay in your period by a few weeks. If you are worried, you can take a home pregnancy test to confirm if you are pregnant or not, or you can wait a few more weeks for your period to begin.

Are your monthly cycles usually regular?

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

I just received me period this morning! One pregnancy test came out positive and the other negative yet I got my period this morning. Likelihood of pregnant is slim correct?

I meant to say August 27th****