period delay

me and my friend had sex last to last month, however he didn't inserted full it was just a pressure to my private part, after that next month I got my period on time with normal flow of the blood, after that I have not done any thing physical. this month I am not getting my periods yet. its been 6 days and above. Is it possible that I am pregnant??

Thanks for contacting EmpowHER with your question!

Since you had sexual contact but not full penetration or ejaculation and you had a period since, pregnancy is highly unlikely. But I suggest you take a pregnancy test so that you have a definitive answer in black and white; some people need that kind of confirmation.

Your period may be delayed for other reasons including hormonal changes or even stress. If it doesn't come along on the next week, talk to your doctor about why.