Pregnancy Guide

ask: PERIOD DUE TODAY BUT NOT HERE

By ANEESAH

HI I HAVE A 25 DAY CYCLE AND LIKE CLOCK WORK MY PERIOD COMES ON WHEN IT SHOULD WHICH IS TODAY SEPT.16TH 2011 BUT ITS NOT HERE NO SIGNS OF MY PERIOD THERE ARE TIMES WHEN IT COME ON EARLY BUT NOT LATE ANY... THANK YOU MUCH

Anonymous

Hi my period is due today I was wondering when should I take a hpt

Anonymous

Hi Aneesah,
Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. I will assume that you think you may possibly be pregnant and that is the reasoning for your question. If I were you, I would wait at least 5 to 7 more days to see if your period starts and then take a pregnancy test if your period is still absent.

Periods are sometimes typical and then sometimes completely abnormal and for abnormalities...there is sometimes no good answer for a late period. Some causes of an absent period is exercise, stress and certainly if you are possibly concerned about pregnancy, this will actually cause the delay. Usually, many women will take a pregnancy test which come back negative and the next day, they start their periods. Why? It is the stress of the possibility.

I hope this helps and keep us posted in the passing days.

Good luck,
Missie

ANEESAH (reply to Anonymous)

HI THANKS FOR RESPONDING I TOOK A TEST LATER THAT DAY THE 17TH AND IT WAS POSITIVE I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN I GO TO THE DOCTORS THANK YOU

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :