Period late, Confused!!!!!!

I'm a virgin and just turned 19. but me and my boyfriend have rubbed together with both of us wearing underwear..and he would never be on top of me or anywhere near my vagina when he would come...keeping in mind that we still had underwear on. O.o The thing that is worrying me is i may have had a tiny tiny tiny bit of liquid from his penis after we were finished on my hand and I adjusted my underwear..i may have even wiped most of it off before I adjusted my underwear. Is there anyway I could get pregnant from that???? like if maybe some of the liquid...very very little liquid touched the inside of my underwear and maybe the labia? It probably sounds really stupid but I realllly need help, it's really worrying me. My breasts are not sore, and I have a normal appetite..Is there some other reason I could miss my period for just this month, or some reason it might just come late? sorry for all the questions ..Thanks in advance.

There is a big stretch from making out with underwear on to asking if sperm that has come into contact with your labia can get you pregnant. (The amount of sperm isn't always a factor since there could possibly be hundreds of thousands in just a few drops.) So based on the first part of your question, no you cannot get pregnant from that.

But then you changed to the sperm/labia scenario. Anytime sperm comes into contact with a woman's genital region, there is a risk of pregnancy but in your second scenario, you risk would be extremely low.

There could be any number of reasons why your period is late but you can take a pregnancy test anytime now to ease you mind!

Good luck and don't forget to use condoms when this kind of thing happens so you don't have these kinds of worries!