period + negative hpt, still pregnant?

By Anonymous April 26, 2015 - 8:21am

Hi everyone, my partner and I did some genital-to-gential rubbing but with no penetration or ejaculation in mid Feb. I had had my period in early March as usual for 5 days, it seems like my normal, heavy period. I then took 3 pregnancy tests 2 and 3 weeks afterwards with morning urine, all negatives. But I've noticed a line from my belly down out of nowhere in mid March. I had my period 2 or 3 days late this month on the 5th, it's slightly lighter but still heavy enough to fill up pads in the first two days, it stopped on the 4th day but resumed with a few drops of blood on the 5th day. I took another pregnancy test at the clinic and BFN again. I can't stop being very anxious about it, with the sudden appearance of the line and some creases under my breasts lately. Despite all the negative tests and periods, can I still be pregnant? I know this question might sound dumb, but it's been really painful being anxious all this time. Thank you so so much for your help in advance!

Pregnancy can ONLY occur of the male ejaculates in your vagina during penetration.  There is no other way to become pregnant.

You need to trust the pregnancy tests.  And also having periods is another for sure sign that you are not pregnant.

I highly suggest that you learn more about intercourse, pregnancy and birth control by using the tabs above.