ask: Period or Not

Well I started what I believe to my period but it was only light pink for the first 2 days and then it turned to a bright red color and I only use 2 Tampons per day and I normally use 4 to 6 per day so if anybody has some helpful information I would appreiate it very much
Thanks You

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Not all cycles will be the same.  Many things can cause a period to be irregular, from stress, medications and many other.  You might want to wait until your next period and if it's irregular again, see your OBGYN.  

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: