Period problem

Hi I landed in Portugal on the 26june and my period came on the 28th and ended 3rd July when I flew home again. It doesn't have a specific date but usually the lastweek of the month or start of a new month. I've been fingered a few times but no period came this month I've been worrying but could be travelling or worrying delaying this or could I be pregnant I didn't have intercourse I'm. Virgin
Please help

Thank you for your question! 

You are right - travel and stress (this could be bad stress or excitement and nerves) can affect your menstrual cycle.

It sounds like your period is anywhere from a few days to a week late. You have nothing to worry about. You cannot be pregnant - this is far more likely due to your travel and even changes in time zones and eating patterns. 

Taking up walking will not have an effect on your cycle. 

I think your period will be along and you'll be back to normal again very soon. 

I hope this helps to ease your mind! 

I've also started walking everyday ..