Period was 2-3 weeks late, only lasted 2 days, among other unusual symptoms

I had an unusually late period and it only lasted 2 days. I use a diva cup and noticed that I didn't bleed as heavily as I normally do. Another unusual thing about this period is that on the first day clear fluid leaked through the cup and soaked through my under wear. When it happened I thought the cup had leaked blood but when I went to check it just looked like I peed. but it wasn't urine. It was weird because nothing else leaked from the cup. My period ended yesterday and I'm currently feeling pain on the lower right abdomen area.

You may have had a hormonal hiccup on your last cycle - meaning hormonal fluctuations caused your period to be late and light. I assume pregnancy is not an issue? If it may be, a test can let you know if pregnancy is the cause although since you did bleed for two days, it's not likely.

See what next month brings and re-evaluate. If your pain does not subside within the next few days, please place a call to your health care provider. Cysts are quite common in women and can affect her cycle. Cysts are generally harmless but can cause discomfort.