I know this question has been asked quite abit but I need to point it towards me so that I can get clarity

My bf fingered me on 30th March. Nothing else. No idea if there was cm on his hands
Anyway I bled from the 18th March - 23rd (light)
Again this month I started to bleed on the 21st,22nd (light but there was a flow). However, now I can only notice blood when I wipe and is something that would occur towards the end of my period.

I have lost alot of weight recently and I don't know if this could've changed the flow. I don't know what to think .. Whether this is to do with pregnancy or just my body being funny because of the weight loss (help!) - also, I've not been sexually active after that incident

There is no way pregnancy can occur with fingering. We get a lot of questions about pre-ejaculate on fingers but unless there was sperm placed on his fingers and he placed it carefully inside your vagina, pregnancy is not an issue as it's just not possible.

Additionally, you have your period now - even if it's a light one, it's still your period (as opposed to implantation bleeding that many women don't get and it's just a few drops over a day or so). You can relax!

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Thankyou for that

Yes, I feel like I'm over thinking this whole thing for no reason but just concerned about the very light period. Could weight loss be a contribution to this? I was 9 stones and now I'm just over 7 ..

I find that drinking tea and eating warm foods encourage the bleeding for a short while