periods or pregnancy bleeding?

By October 2, 2012 - 11:47am

hey i told u abt my pregnancy thing before..dat 2nd sept thing...i didnt hv sex just dry humping...remember?
nd den i told u abt my negative pregnancy tst
now i m hving bleeding...so i wanted to knw dat whether it is my period or some kind of pregnancy bleeding?
i knw i m asking a bit weird and complicated questions..bt i want to knw...coz i m alot stressed..cant even concentrate on my studies..so plz help if u can

Hi radhika

Thanks for your post.

Since your pregnancy test is negative and you didn't even have sex, you have nothing to worry about in terms of pregnancy. You have your period.