Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: PID! At 17 yrs old?

By Ranch

Hello.. i'm 17 yrs old.. well i'm having that dull pain in my lower back for over 6 months now.. can that be pid?? Ps: i did not have any sex with any body but i do masturbate and use douches for sexual pleasure.. please don't judge me and help me out! i can't tell my mom about it too!! please help me or i wanna die..Please please quickly! thanks

Ranch

Thanks for your reply.. But can "ONLY'' lower back pain be a sign/symptom of PID?

Hi Ranch

PID is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - you can read all about the signs and symptoms here, as well as the causes: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/female-reproductive-sy...

Douching is not good for your health, there is no reason for it and it badly affects the balance of your female organs and can cause PID.

But you have no diagnosis so you have to see a doctor to see what the pain is from - there could be any number of , , reasons for it. Don't diagnose yourself. At 17, you can go to a clinic by yourself, often for free!

Good luck and keep us posted!

How do you control your PMS?: