Im on the pill and have been for a few months now, this month i havent missed a pill and im currently on my 4th sugar pill and no sign of my period, i had unprotected sex on my second sugar pill but no ejaculation, should i be worrying?

I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. You're taking the Pill exactly as prescribed so your risk is 1% or less. Our bleeding on the Pill can be a bit unpredictable meaning it can happen on day 2 or day 6 or sugar pills. You are fully protected when on sugar pills, there is no need to use anything else.

I'm sure your period will be along soon or you may even skip it, some women do when on the Pill.