pillow for car seat for sciatica

In article published 3/12/12 Michelle King Robson referred to a pillow with "tiny air bubbles" for help preventing leg pain when sitting. Can you tell me the brand or where to locate one of these pillows. I have the same problem.

Here is the excerpt from Michelle King Robson's article,

"What Helps: One of the things I found that really helps is a seat cushion called the Airhawk Pro. It’s made up little balls of air, so it makes you sit level and cushions your buttocks. I keep it on my desk chair and it really helps. http://www.therohostore.com/Products/AIRHAWK-Pro-Standard-Truck-Seat-Cushion-System__AHTRUCKSTD.aspx"

Sciatica Guide