Pinching Pain In My Breast And Nippple

By November 2, 2011 - 10:15am

Good afternoon all.

I am new to this group and had a question.

For the past few days I have been having pain at the bottom of my left breast to my nipple.
I literally have a hard time breathing when this happens.
I am one of those "scared to go to the doctor" type of person so I just wanted to know if anyone has had this experience and what was the outcome?

Thank you so much,

Hi Sara

Thanks for your question and welcome !

Your pain could be a nerve, a pimple, an ingrown hair, or a symptom of PMS. But it sounds more like some kind of nerve, due to the sudden and sharp pain. Unfortunately we cannot tell you exactly what's going on!

If this doesn't go away in the next few days you might just have to see a doctor. I know you don't want to but if something doesn't go away, it needs a professional opinion.

One question - have your tried massage? Does it hurt?

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide