pink spotting. pregnant??

I am 20 and have been on yaz for a year and a half. I always take my pill reigiously and have never missed a pill. Until...
The pack i am busy with now, i forgot to take day 8 of my active pills. I only rememberd the next day resulting in me taking day 8 and 9 at the same same. ( i was 24h late with day 8 pill)
I am sexualy active ( had unprotected sex on day 7 ) after missing day 8 i did not have sex, after a week i did, unprotected ( because i am on pill). Today i have taken my last active pill, tommorow i start the inactive pills, so my normal period should start in about 3 days. But today, after taking my last active pill i had a very light pink discharge, only seen when i wipe. Its been 2 weeks since i missed my pill. I have been having mood swings as well and there was 1 day that my breasts were sensitive, but only on the right ( it might just be a muscle spasm from all the stress) am i pregnant??

Since you made up your Pill exactly as you should have, your odds of pregnancy have no increased so you should be well protected.

It sounds like your breakthrough bleeding (the period you get when on the Pill) is here, albeit a couple of days early. You can take a pregnancy test to ease your mind but the odds are that it'll be negative.